RingCentral for Google - Overview
RingCentral for Google - Availability
RingCentral for Google is available for all RingCentral Office plans — Essentials, Standard, Premium, and Ultimate.
Use RingCentral for Google on your Mac and Windows computers.
RingCentral for Google - Requirement
RingCentral for Google requires a Google G Suite account.
RingCentral for Google - Features
• Schedule and join RingCentral Meetings and audio conference calls
Chrome browser softphone:
• View your complete communications history (voicemails, faxes, and messages)
• Active call control features (transfer, record, flip, etc.)
• Forward an incoming call (click Forward), reply to an incoming call with a text message (click Reply), or send an incoming call to your voicemail (click Ignore).
• Combine your RingCentral and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
• Click-to-dial or Click-to-SMS phone numbers within favorite G Suite applications such as Gmail, Docs™, Google Calendar™, and Chrome browser
Floating app tab:
• Access to new persistent RingCentral tab from any web page.
• Switching to a new page minimizes the app to the bottom part of your screen.
• Drag the floating window anywhere at the bottom part of your screen.
Inbound call notification on RingCentral badge:
• In addition to browser notification, a notification with a RingCentral badge appears when there is an inbound call, which allows you to either ignore or answer a call.
• The Presence feature allows you to see your contact's presence status, and vice versa.
• Change your Presence status on the app extension by clicking on More > Settings > Status.
• Launch Google Hangouts from the RingCentral for Google app.
• You can provide your comments and suggestions to improve RingCentral for Google by clicking on Settings > Feedback.
RingCentral for Google - Troubleshooting Articles: