RingCentral Canada users will now be able to make outbound calls with Enable Outbound Calls with Direct Dial.
Key Features & Benefits
• Enable outbound calls feature from RingCentral for Desktop with a purchased IP phone or Softphone
• Make calls with Direct Dial instead of RingOut; no need to pay for additional digital line.
• Automatically enable the outbound calls after first-time log-in on the app
• Simple deactivation and re-activation among desktops
• Be flexible to access phone, messages, anywhere, anytime.
Follow the steps below to enable Outbound Calls with Direct Dial:
Logging in to your RingCentral account
Go to Tools > Enable Free Line for All Users.
Tick Enabled, then click Save to proceed.
NOTE: Canadian law requires RingCentral customers to register the Softphone with 911 providers. Thus, there are mandatory taxes and 911 fee that customers need to pay.
Log in your account on the RingCentral Desktop App
Enter your Physical address on the RingCentral Desktop App
Click the I Accept
button to proceed and log in your account.
On the online account, the enabled Desktop App will appear
under Phones & Devices
You have successfully enabled Outbound Calls with Direct Dial.