Provisioning | Cyberdata V3 Paging Device as a RingCentral Paging Device
• Access to both service.ringcentral.com, and the Cyberdata IP Interface are required to proceed.
• Does not utilize a Digital Line
. This means that the device does not incur Digital Line
cost during use.
• The Cyberdata V3 will appear in the Devices
portion of the Phones & Devices
section of your RingCentral Online account.
• Cannot be reached by phone number
• Allows the paging server to be grouped with phones for additional coverage.
• Access to Paging Device is managed in Paging Group
2. Log in to Cyberdata's User Interface by entering its IP Address
on your Web Browser. The IP address can be retrieved by connecting an analog phone or paging speakers to the Paging server and quickly pressing and releasing the RTFM switch located on the rear of the device.NOTE:
For more information on how log in to your Cyberdata's User Interface, you may visit Cyberdata's Troubleshooter page
or Cyberdata's Knowledgebase page
Default Username: admin
Default Password: admin
Firmware Version: v7.2.0
(If Firmware Update is required, click here
3. On the Networking
tab, ensure that DHCP
under IP Addressing
. The DHCP Timeout
should be smaller than the DHCP lease provided by your router. Cyberdata renews its DHCP lease at this interval. Click Save
4. Go to the SIP
tab and then enter the provisioning data from your RingCentral Online account
• SIP Server
• Remote SIP Port
• Local SIP Port
• Outbound Proxy
• Outbound Proxy Port
• SIP User ID
• Authenticate ID
• Authenticate Password
The following should also be set:
• Check the box for Register with a SIP Server
• Set Re-registration Interval to 30 seconds
• Leave Keep Alive Period at 0
• Ensure Unregister on Reboot is NOT checked
• Tick the checkbox for the Force Codec Selection and select PCMU.
All Data is labelled in the RingCentral Online account with the same tag as shown in Cyberdata's User Interface.
, then Reboot
5. Click on the PGROUPs Config
tab, and then check Bypass DTMF
. This ensures that all pages submit to PGROUP 00
. Click Save
6. Click on the Autoprovisioning tab, and then check Disable Autoprovisioning. This ensures that the device retains the manual provisioning data from the SIP Config page. Click Save, then Reboot.