RingCentral for Salesforce App | Set up
RingCentral for Salesforce provides seamless integration between Salesforce.com and your RingCentral services to enable improved customer retention, greater agent productivity, and advanced business processes.
IMPORTANT: The RingCentral for Salesforce Classic and RingCentral for Salesforce Lightning are both available in the app version 5.7. RingCentral for Salesforce version 3.40 and higher includes Salesforce1.
This article shows how System Administrators or Salesforce Administrators can set up the Salesforce.com instance to enable the Users to use RingCentral for Salesforce within their Salesforce.com interface.
Click on links below to learn more:
Setting up a SoftPhone Layout
Assigning the SoftPhone Layout to Users
Launching the RingCentral for Lightning App
Adding the Open CTI SoftPhone to your Lightning App
Cloud Phone Settings
Person Account Settings
Creating New Actions
Adding Actions to Salesforce1
More information about the App can be found on the following pages:
Administrator Guide for Salesforce Classic
Administrator Guide for Salesforce Lightning
RingCentral for Salesforce User Guide
RingCentral Guides and Videos
Features and Benefits
• Available in both Classic and Lightning view of Salesforce.com.
• Works on any browser, and on both PC and Mac.
• Works with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Desk.com.
• Call leads and customers from within Salesforce, using the dial pad or by simply clicking any phone number in Salesforce.
• You can use the RingCentral for Salesforce app with any RingCentral endpoint, including a desk phone, the RingCentral Phone for Mobile, or the RingCentral Deskphone app.
• Instant screen pop displaying the caller’s information as soon as a call arrives.
• Log notes during or after call and switch between browser tabs to work on multiple interactions.
• Automatic call dispositions for quick call logging.
• Easily send and receive text messages to your Contacts/Leads/Opportunities within the App.
• Accurate call logs and SMS logs saved to the corresponding record.
• Create new records, such as Accounts, Contacts, and Leads, during a call or while having SMS conversations.
Setting up the RingCentral for SalesForce App
Setting up RingCentral for Salesforce involves the following actions that need to be done in order for the app to work:
Setting up the Call Center
The steps below are required to enable the app for the selected Users:
RingCentral for Salesforce App - Install
RingCentral for Salesforce App - Configure Call Center
RingCentral for Salesforce App - Add Users to Call Center
RingCentral for Salesforce App | Use
RingCentral for Salesforce App | Frequently Asked Questions
Using the RingCentral Salesforce1 Mobile app