is the “Every Room” video conferencing solution. It is a next-generation cloud-based video conference room solution without the expensive proprietary hardware needed with traditional video conference room systems. It is easy to configure with off-the-shelf equipment and delivers HD video, audio, and web conferencing capabilities.
• Start or join a meeting directly from the RingCentral Rooms
• Calendar integration with Google, Microsoft Exchange/ Office 365
• Ability to see a list of scheduled meetings and one-tap to start a meeting
• Screen sharing with Wi-Fi or Airplay
• Dual or three screens can show active speaker/gallery view and shared content
What you need for RingCentral Rooms
• Windows 7 and higher; Mac or Mac mini with Mac OS 10.9 and higher
• Apple iPad, iPad Pro or iPad mini for Controller
• Camera and audio system (speaker and microphone)
To get started with RingCentral Rooms
i. Be an Admin User to set up RingCentral Rooms.
Supported RingCentral Roles:
• Super Admin
• Phone System Admin
• User Admin
• Custom Role - See RingCentral Rooms access under Tools > Meetings. See User Roles and Permissions to learn more.
ii. Download the RingCentral Rooms User Guide
iii. Purchase RingCentral Rooms License
iv. Acquire the specific system requirements for RingCentral Rooms
v. Set up the hardware for RingCentral Rooms in your conference room
vi. Download and install the RingCentral Rooms
vii. Add RingCentral Rooms with any of the following:
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with No Calendar Integration
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with Google Calendar Integration
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with Microsoft Office 365
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with Microsoft Exchange 2010
• Adding RingCentral Rooms with Microsoft Exchange 2007
NOTE: You can also set up your manually provisioned IP Phone for your RingCentral Rooms. See Setting Up an IP Phone for RingCentral Rooms.
Once all the requirements are met above, you can go ahead and set up RingCentral Rooms. Click on any of the links below to know how to maximize the features of your RingCentral Rooms.
• Managing RingCentral Rooms using the RingCentral Online account
• Setting Up Kiosk mode for RingCentral Rooms Devices
• RingCentral Rooms: iPad Controller Overview
• RingCentral Rooms Weekly System Restart
• RingCentral Rooms Screen Share Using Airplay Mirroring
• RingCentral Rooms Proximity Sharing
• Setting up Email Alerts for RingCentral Rooms Event Notifications
RingCentral Rooms Frequently Asked Questions