RingCentral Global Office provides a single phone system to companies that have offices around the world. This phone system is cloud-based and can be used on desk phones, desktop apps as well as mobile apps, streamlining the phone system management across your international branch offices.
Key Features and Benefits
• Streamline business communications by connecting your global workforce.
• Reduce costs associated with IT management and maintenance, as well as international calling charges.
• Make international calls between your company’s extensions at no extra charge.
• Handle local calls by adding local extensions, regional auto attendant and call queue to global offices.
• Instant activation of extensions with international numbers directly chosen from the number pool. (Number selection is available in select countries and cities.)
• Consolidate your billing and service summary. Billing is clear and convenient for all offices, and is divided by call zones.
• Share flexible calling plans, with metered minutes within the supported countries, across accounts.
• Local shipment for devices with region-compliant power supplies.
• Collaborate and communicate globally on any RingCentral device: desk phones, RingCentral mobile app, RingCentral desktop app, RingCentral Meetings, and RingCentral integration solutions (Salesforce®, Zendesk®, Google, and Office 365™.)
• 6-digit extension support for RingCentral Accounts with 1000+ users (For Countries with overlapping dial plans e.g. Australia & Luxembourg)
• Incoming calls from 6 digit number will be seen correctly
• Call back will route to on-net extensions
Global Office is available to RingCentral Office Standard/ Premium/ Ultimate (2+ tiers).
|Supported Countries||Coming Soon|
|Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK||Chile|
See RingCentral Global Office Calling Regions for more information.
Global Office is an add-on service. The pricing may vary on selected countries and tiers.
For more information, go to http://www.ringcentral.com/office/features/global-office-communications/pricing.html.
Unlimited Global Calling Plan
The Unlimited Global Calling Plan offers unlimited global calling, covering landline and mobile calls to over 100 countries. This feature is only available to new US and Canada accounts.
NOTE: Certain countries may have restrictions on calling minutes and destinations. Calls to special service numbers are excluded.
|N/A||Europe||Latin America||Asia||Oceania||Middle East||Africa|
Virgin Islands, U.S.
United Arab Emirates