RingCentral Global Office Overview
Key Features and Benefits
• Streamline business communications by connecting your global workforce.
• Reduce costs associated with IT management and maintenance, as well as international calling charges.
• Make international calls between your company’s extensions at no extra charge.
• Handle local calls by adding local extensions, regional auto attendant and call queue to global offices.
• Instant activation of extensions with international numbers directly chosen from the number pool. (Number selection is available in select countries and cities.)
• Consolidate your billing and service summary. Billing is clear and convenient for all offices, and is divided by call zones.
• Share flexible calling plans, with metered minutes within the supported countries, across accounts.
• Local shipment for devices with region-compliant power supplies.
• Collaborate and communicate globally on any RingCentral device: desk phones, RingCentral mobile app, RingCentral desktop app, RingCentral Meetings, and RingCentral integration solutions (Salesforce® and Zendesk® for Office Premium and Ultimate plans, Google, Office 365™)
• 6-digit extension support for RingCentral Accounts with 1000+ users (For Countries with overlapping dial plans e.g. Australia & Luxembourg)
• Incoming calls from 6 digit number will be seen correctly
• Call back will route to on-net extensions
Global Office is available to RingCentral Office Standard/ Premium/ Ultimate (2+ tiers).
|Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK|
NOTE: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Philippines, and Taiwan do not come with any calling minutes.
See RingCentral Global Office Calling Regions for more information.