Setting Up Speed Dialing on Polycom VVX 400 and VVX 410
Speed Dial allows you to reach frequently a called number with a touch of a button. This feature is particularly useful to users who dial certain numbers on a regular basis. A maximum of 12 speed dial numbers is allowed.
This article demonstrates how you can program speed dial numbers to appear on the screen of a Polycom VVX 400 or a VVX 410.
1. Press the Home hard key.
2. Use the Navigation key to select Option 1 for Contact directory.
3. A list of saved contacts will display. Select the name of the person you want to add to the Speed Dial list.
4. Press the Info soft key.
5. Press the Edit soft key.
6. Scroll down to Favorite index option.
7. Assign a Speed Dial Number to this contact.
8. Press Save.
9. Press the Home soft key on the screen to go back to the main screen .
Your speed dial contact should now appear on the screen of the phone.