RingCentral Room Connector - Joining to RingCentral Meeting | Dialing in
: To join the RingCentral Room Connector to a RingCentral Meeting by pairing, click this link
On an H.323
device, enter any of following:
• IP Address only: IP Address##1. For example: 199.xxx.yyy.zzz##1 then enter the meeting ID on the welcome screen.
• IP address with Meeting ID: IP Address##Meeting ID. For example: 199.xxx.yyy.zzz##213746932
• For some Cisco and Tandberg devices: [MeetingID]@[IP Address]. Example: email@example.com.
On a SIP device, you can enter any of the following:
• IP Address only: IP Address##1. For example: 199.xxx.yyy.zzz##1 then enter the Meeting ID on the welcome screen.
• Meeting ID@IP Address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: It is recommend to create a Favorite / Speed Dial in your H.323/SIP device so that users do not have to look up and type in the IP address every time they want to connect to a RingCentral Meeting. For example, store a Favorite / Speed Dial named “RingCentral Meetings” with the H.323 and/or SIP IP address fields set to “199.xxx.yyy.zzz##1”. When users want to connect to a meeting they just need to select the “RingCentral Meeting” Favorite / Speed Dial on the H.323/SIP device to place a call to.