Yealink W52P | Handset Registration (Pairing)
1. Long press the Wireless button on the base until it begins to flash. The LED light slowly flashes, indicating the base station is in the registration mode.
2. Press the OK button on the handset to access the Directory.
3. Using the Navigation keys, select and press Settings.
4. Select Registration > Register Handset.
5. Select Base1.
6. The handset will try to search for the base. Once found, press OK.
7. Enter the system PIN (default: 0000) and then press Done.
NOTE: When the registration is successful, the handset LCD screen displays, "Handset Subscribed" and "Base NO. (last 4 characters of the connected Base's MAC address)." Check if your base station is powered on if the handset LCD screen displays "Searching for Base" instead.
Provisioning a Yealink T21P or Yealink W52P Phone on your RingCentral Account