Event Notifications in RingCentral Rooms allow Administrators or Webinar owners to be immediately notified via email when any of the following events occur:
• If the iPad controller is disconnected from the network or from the Mac mini, a notification will be sent in real-time.
• If the selected mic, speaker or camera has been disconnected, a notification will be sent in real-time when in a meeting. If no meeting is in progress, a notification will be sent within 30 minutes.
• If low bandwidth network is detected in a RingCentral Rooms meeting, a notification will be sent in real time following the conditions below:
– When network packet loss is greater than 40%
– When network delay is greater than 2 seconds
– When the bandwidth is less than 128 kbps
• If RingCentral Rooms has gone offline, a notification will be sent following the conditions below:
– When Mac mini has stopped sending heartbeats to the cloud server
– When Mac mini has lost power
– When Mac mini has lost network connection
• If high CPU usage is detected, a notification will be sent in real time when CPU usage is greater than 90%.
• If the iPad controller battery is low, a notification will be sent when the iPad battery is at 20% and is not being charged.
Follow the steps below to learn how you can set up email alerts to receive Rooms event notifications.
Hover over Tools
then click Meetings
Click RingCentral Rooms
Click General Settings.
Check the boxes of the event/s when you prefer to be notified.
Under Email recipient
s, enter the email address/es where the notification will be sent.NOTE:
Use a semicolon (;)
to separate multiple email addresses.Step 7: