How to set up Predictive Proactive Voice Dialling
Required security profile permissions: Campaigns Create, Skills Create, and Do Not Call List Edit and access to teams.
1. Create a Campaign
1. Click Routing > Campaigns. The campaigns table opens.
2. Click Create New.
3. Enter a Campaign Name. Click Create Campaign.
2. Create a Personal Connection skill.
1. Click Routing > Skills.
2. Click Create New and select Single Skill.
3. Set the Media Type to Phone Call, give the skill a unique name, and set Inbound/Outbound to Outbound. Select the campaign you created in the preceding steps for Campaign and set Outbound Strategy to Personal Connection.
4. If you want screen pops enabled, select Use Screen Pops.
3. Fill in any of the other fields that you want. Click Create. The skill details modal appears for your new skill.
4. Assign users to the new skill.
1. Click the Users tab in the skill details modal.
2. Use one of the following two options to add users to the skill:
• If you want to add all users to the skill, click Add All.
• If you want to add only certain users to the skill, browse or search for the users and select the checkbox in each corresponding row. Click Add Users.
3. Set the Proficiency for each user in this skill to Lowest, Low, Medium, High, or Highest. Click Save Proficiencies.
5. Associate the new skill with a do not call group. Either create a new group or add the skill to existing groups.
6. Change the maximum dialing ratio to a number greater than one.
7. Customize the skill.
8. Start the new skill or create an automatic skill schedule.