You can use the RingCentral Phone for mobile to access and retrieve a parked call
NOTE: The feature can be accessed on your iOS or Android device only when park Locations have been properly configured and set up. See the following articles for more information:
• RingCentral Park Location Feature Overview
• Call Park - Set Up Presence Appearance
After a call has been parked from any source point, follow the steps below to retrieve/pick up the call using the RingCentral Phone for mobile app.
1. Log in to RingCentral Phone for mobile
2. Tap More (kebab icon)
3. Tap Park Locations to view the list of parked calls
4. Tap Pickup beside the park location where the call is parked. The Pickup button will be grayed out when there is no parked call on a specific park location.