RingCentral Meetings - Install the App using the Meeting Invitation Link
1. Click the meeting link in the body of the calendar or email invite.
2. You will be redirected to meetings.ringcentral.com in your web browser and the application should automatically download. Click download & run RingCentral Meetings if it does not automatically download.
3. Once the download is complete, click on the box on the lower left-hand corner of your browser. This should start the app's installation.
NOTE: Open your browser's Downloads if you cannot see this box on your screen. Click RCMeetingsClientSetup.exe to start installing the app.
4. Click Run to complete the installation of the RingCentral Meetings.
5. Once the download is complete you will enter the RingCentral Meeting.
NOTE: If you do not enter the meeting automatically, click the meeting link from the invite.
6. You will see a dialog window presenting you options in joining the meeting.
You can either click Join by Computer tab, and then click Join Audio by Computer or click the Join by Phone tab to dial in using the telephone number and meeting ID that were provided in the body of the calendar invite.
RingCentral Meetings - Desktop | Download for Windows
RingCentral Meetings - System Requirements
RingCentral Meetings - Overview