RingCentral App (Glip) - HIPAA Setting
RingCentral Office already offers healthcare organizations a unified communications solution that allows HIPAA-regulated customers to use RingCentral from many devices while still supporting HIPAA compliance.
RingCentral App through the activation of the HIPAA Setting will enforce temporary-only storage of the RingCentral App data, including content, time and date of messages, text messages, tasks, notes, files, images, links, events, call activities, and/or posts from third party integrated applications. RingCentral App is a robust team messaging workspace that includes full voice, conferencing, file-sharing and task management.
RingCentral App will enable healthcare professionals to collaborate in real-time, optimizing communication with their patients and peers, reducing wait times, miscommunication, and administrative costs. This all leads to better patient outcomes.
Healthcare providers can use RingCentral App anywhere, anytime using the desktop, browser, or mobile apps.
Desktop App and Mobile App
• RingCentral App (Glip) | Launch Glip on RingCentral Phone
• RingCentral App (Glip) | Android | Overview
Data Retention Policy
• RingCentral Office data will be deleted after 30 days.
• Invite emails and password reset emails are now enabled.
• RingCentral App Today emails and notifications e-mail containing content (conversation posts, at-mention posts, etc) are disabled.
Turning on and off | HIPAA Setting | RingCentral
HIPAA Privacy Rule and Overview | RingCentral
Message Storage and Account Data Retention | RingCentral
Managing your RingCentral Messages