is an add-on
for RingCentral Meetings that lets you host virtual events and online trainings with up to 3,000 attendees, joining from desktop, tablet and smart devices. RingCentral Webinar Reporting allows you to generate reports for specific Webinars. The steps below will guide Hosts on how to generate reports on your Webinars.
, click Meetings
Click Meetings Reports
, and select Webinar Report
from the drop-down menu under Usage.
NOTE: If you are logged in as an Administrator, you can also select this report from Tools > Meetings > Meetings Reports, and then select Webinar Reports.
Select Report Type
. You may select from the following:
• Registration Report: Displays a list of registrants and their registration details.
• Attendee Report: Displays details about each attendee.
• Performance Report: Displays engagement statistics on registration, attendance and feedback.
• Q&A Report: Displays questions and answers from the webinar.
• Poll Report: Displays each attendee poll result.
NOTE: Attendee Report, Performance Report, Q&A Report and Poll Report are available after the webinar has ended.
Choose a Webinar
. You may filter by date or search by Webinar ID. Tick the box beside the Webinar you want to generate a report.NOTE:
Webinar details are stored for up to six (6) months. You may generate a report for webinars up to six (6) months back.
Select the Webinar that you want to have a report of, and then click Generate CSV Report
to generate and download a copy of the report.
Getting Started with RingCentral Rooms