RingCentral Webinar - Getting Started
• Online virtual events with premium video and audio
• Up to 500* panelists (presenters) in one web meeting. Easy to switch roles and screen sharing.
• Scalable to meet your business growth. Flexible packages from 100 to 10,000 attendees.
• Purchase and assign licenses to users directly from online account
• Schedule one-time or recurring events
• Customize with company brand and logo
• Flexible registration with preset and custom questions
• Invite panelists (presenters) and attendees separately
• One-click HD screen sharing from desktop or smart devices within an event
• Dual screen support to show panelists and presentation simultaneously
• Full-featured host controls with audio options, chats, content sharing and recording
• Interactive Q&A will live or text answers
• Add up to 5 polls with up to 10 questions/answers for each webinar
• Comprehensive post-event reporting with event performance, registration, attendee, Q&A and poll data
NOTE: *With the Large Meetings add-on, capacity can be expanded to up to 500 panelists.
To get started with RingCentral Webinar
i. Purchase a RingCentral Webinar License
ii. Assign a RingCentral Webinar License
iii. Make sure that your RingCentral Meetings for Desktop and Mobile App are in the latest version.
NOTE: You need to be an Account Administrator or a User with administrator access to purchase and assign a RingCentral Webinar license. Once a User is assigned with a RingCentral Webinar License, he/she is now the Webinar owner.
What you can do with RingCentral Webinar
• Schedule a RingCentral Webinar with Registration or without Registration
• Start or join a RingCentral Webinar
• Invite Users to Register for a RingCentral Webinar
• Customize RingCentral Webinar Registration Customization
• Adjust RingCentral Webinar Settings
• Create RingCentral Webinar polls and extract RingCentral Webinar Reports
• Interact with other participants by taking advantage of the RingCentral Webinar Raise Hand Feature or using RingCentral Webinar Chat Feature
• Participate in RingCentral Webinar Question and Answer Feature
• Promote or remove RingCentral Webinar Attendees
RingCentral Webinar - Frequently Asked Questions