RingCentral Meetings - Desktop | Schedule Meetings for Me
Authorize a User first to schedule a Meeting
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online account.
2. Click Settings, and then click on your User Details.
NOTE: If you are logged in as an Administrator, you may click on the drop-down arrow and select My Extension before clicking on Settings > User Details.
QUICK TIP: Account Administrators can also authorize for their Users who would want others to schedule meetings on behalf of them. Account Administrators can go via the Users tab, and then select the User.
3. Click Edit under Schedule Meetings for Me.
4. On the Schedule Meetings for Me window, tick on the checkbox of the User/s you want to grant permission to schedule meetings for you, and then click Save.
User/s whom you have authorized can now schedule a meeting for you on RingCentral Meetings.
IMPORTANT: You and your authorized User/s should log in to RingCentral Meetings at least once for seamless activation of the feature.
Schedule a meeting on behalf of someone
1. Log in to RingCentral Meetings.
2. Click Schedule.
3. Click Advanced Options under Meeting Options.
4. Tick the Schedule for: checkbox, and select the original Host/User whom you are scheduling a meeting for.
When Schedule for: checkbox is ticked and the original Host/User is selected, the topic will also change in favor of the selected original Host/User.
4. Select your Calendar and click Schedule.
RingCentral Meetings - Desktop | Schedule and Update a Meeting
RingCentral Meetings - Mobile | Schedule and Update a Meeting