RingCentral CloudConnect provides a direct, private, high quality, and managed connection between your Business and the RingCentral Cloud. With RingCentral Connect, it gives you more control of your business with the assurance of a strong, reliable and secure connection.
Why RingCentral CloudConnect?
• Provides a higher level of control & assurance on Data connection.
• Allows higher concentrations of your employees in a single location.
• Provides advanced support with better network tools.
• Have IT resources focused on security & quality
• Provides better and reliable bandwidth
Key Features and Benefits
• Up to 200 Mbps max per connection - The minimum bandwidth is 200 megabytes per 1,000 employees, but you can order an unlimited amount of additional bandwidth, in 200 mbps increments.
• Redundant-ready - Having your own connection to the cloud gives you the highest levels of security and reliability. Two (2) redundancy options are supported for both Standard and Custom CloudConnect, a basic simple redundancy option and more advanced geo-redundancy. Both ensure you get amazing uptime and quality.
• RingCentral managed connection - Experience active monitoring. RingCentral Network Operations Center (NOC) continuously monitors the health of your CloudConnect service and actively manages for stability to ensure your business has the maximum levels of availability and quality.
• Enterprise SLA Guarantee (99.999%)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is RingCentral CloudConnect?
RingCentral CloudConnect provides a direct, private, high quality, and managed connection between your Business and the RingCentral Cloud. With RingCentral Connect, it gives you more control of your business with the assurance of a strong, reliable and secure connection. See here to know more about it.
2. Who can take advantage of RingCentral CloudConnect?
RingCentral CloudConnect is available for all RingCentral Office Ultimate editions.
3. How do I purchase RingCentral CloudConnect?
To take advantage of this feature, please Contact sales.
4. How do I get billed for RingCentral CloudConnect?
You will still get one all-inclusive bill each month. CloudConnect is a line item on the bill. You can order more bandwidth at any time.
5. What are the options that I can have to suit my business?
There are two (2) options that are provided for RingCentral CloudConnect: Standard CloudConnect and Custom CloudConnect. Standard CloudConnect uses Equinix Cloud Exchange (ECX). Custom CloudConnect requires a router to connect the business network and the RingCentral cloud network.
6. Where can I view RingCentral CloudConnect?
Once enabled, the Licenses will be available in the RingCentral online account. Administrators can view this on Billing > CloudConnect.