RingCentral Meetings for Chrome OS
• Available for RingCentral Office customers using Chrome OS devices.
• Free for Meetings Participants, all they need is a meeting link.
• HD Video: Meet with the highest quality video on Chrome OS-powered devices.
• Screen Share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime.
• Dial-In Conference Numbers for Audio: Join the meeting using a telephone dial-in number.
• VOIP Audio: Use your computer audio to collaborate.
• Host Controls: Hosts can invite, mute/un-mute meeting Participants, lock the meeting, and remove Participants.
• Integrated Chat: Anyone (both Hosts and Participants) can initiate chat with specific users or the entire group during meetings.
Installing RingCentral Meeings on your Chrome OS Device
Joining a Meeting on Chrome OS
Hosting a Meeting on Chrome OS
1. Go to the Google Chrome Web Store.
Alternatively, click this link: RingCentral Meetings for Chrome OS.
2. Search for RingCentral Meetings, and then click RingCentral Meetings under Apps .
3. Click Add to Chrome, then click Add app.
4. Once the installation is done, click Launch App.
To join a meeting, you could either:
• Click the link from the invitation.
This will automatically connect you to the meeting.
• Launch the RingCentral Meetings app.
1. Enter the Meeting ID, and your Screen Name.
2. Click Join.
NOTE: Selecting Don't connect to audio and Turn off my video are optional.
1. Launch the RingCentral Meetings app.
2. Click Start a Meeting, then click either Start with Video or Start without Video.
NOTE: When it is your first time using the app on Chrome OS devices, you will be asked to sign in to your RingCentral account.