RingCentral Meetings | Chrome OS
• Available for RingCentral Office customers using Chrome OS devices.
• Free for Meetings Participants, all they need is a meeting link.
• HD Video: Meet with the highest quality video on Chrome OS-powered devices.
• Screen Share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime.
• Dial-In Conference Numbers for Audio: Join the meeting using a telephone dial-in number.
• VOIP Audio: Use your computer audio to collaborate.
• Host Controls: Hosts can invite, mute/un-mute meeting Participants, lock the meeting, and remove Participants.
• Integrated Chat: Anyone (both Hosts and Participants) can initiate chat with specific users or the entire group during meetings.
Installing RingCentral Meetings on your Chrome OS Device
Starting a Meeting on Chrome OS
Joining a Meeting on Chrome OS
1. Go to the Google Chrome Web Store.
Alternatively, click this link: RingCentral Meetings for Chrome OS.
2. Search for RingCentral Meetings, and then click RingCentral Meetings under Apps .
3. Click Add to Chrome, then click Add app.
4. Once the installation is done, click Launch App.
When you start a meeting, you automatically become the Host of the meeting. Once the meeting starts, the Meeting ID will be displayed at the top of the screen. You can copy and send the Meeting ID to invite Participants.
1. Launch the RingCentral Meetings.
2. Click Start a meeting, then click either Start with Video or Start without Video.
NOTE: When it is your first time using the app on Chrome OS devices, you will be asked to sign in to your RingCentral online account.
To join a meeting, you could either:
• Click the link from the invitation.
- This will automatically connect you to the meeting.
• Launch the RingCentral Meetings app.
1. Enter the Meeting ID, and your Screen Name.
2. Click Join.
NOTE: Selecting Don't connect to audio and Turn off my video are optional.
RingCentral Meetings - Links
RingCentral Meetings - Overview
RingCentral Meetings - Frequently Asked Questions