Fixed Issues for 17.2 Release
This article discusses the issues fixed and known issues on the 17.2 release. For more information on the 17.2 release, go to RingCentral Contact Center New Features and Enhancements 17.2 Release
Click on the links to jump to the topics:AGENT FOR ORACLEAPIMAXPLATFORMREPORTINGPERSONAL CONNECTIONSTUDIOWORKFORCE INTELLIGENCE
AGENT FOR ORACLE
• When loading all of the add-ins for the Oracle Service Cloud Agent Desktop, the Media and Sidepanel windows did not always load (TFS ID 400686).[back to top]
• Calling the REST API GET/agents under the Admin scope sometimes returned a 500 error (TFS ID 409504). CENTRAL
• In User Profiles, deactivating a user cleared the Telephone 1 and Telephone 2 fields (TFS ID 419564).
• The Scripts version history was not showing in chronological order (TFS ID 420062).
• When creating a new user, if the security profile selected required a password, the password box did not display (TFS 104360).[back to top]
• When an agent ended a call without selecting a tag, the default tag of Store Related was automatically assigned (TFS ID 414581).
• The received date for incoming customer emails was being modified when agents responded to that email (TFS ID 373708).
• When feedback was submitted during a call transfer or conference call, a Contact ID was generated that did not show in the Contact History report (TFS ID 340994).
• When an agent was in one or more chats, pressing the spacebar allowed additional incoming chats to be accepted unintentionally (TFS ID 394853).
• If an agent had an email open and it was interrupted by an inbound contact, the agent was not able to set a disposition for the call (TFS ID 404153).
• After closing a phone contact, the contact still sometimes appeared in the launch window in MAX (TFS ID 403774). • The outbound phone call option was disabled when multiple emails were parked (TFS ID 397734).
• When using the default window size, the window did not resize to show the Accept/Reject pop-up when a connection came through (TFS ID 410335).
• For non-voice contacts when the Accept/Reject window popped up, the skill name did not always load (TFS ID 393425).
• The number of chats an agent could receive sometimes exceeded the number of chats set at the team level (TFS ID 395186).[back to top]
• Rarely a call got stuck in an abandoned state if it got interrupted before being delivered to an agent (TFS ID 413546).
• When an agent logged in with just their extension, the Agent application did not take into account the dialing pattern which could sometimes generate an error (TFS ID 418612).[back to top]
• The Agent List dashboard showed an incorrect unavailable code when set to the system default of Unavailable (TFS ID 418874).
• The Agent State Log Report (350083) showed an incorrect outstate when set to outstate code '0' (TFS ID 418874).
• The InQueue time between the Detail (Comp RT w/ Hold) data download report (350043) and Contact Details pre-built report did not quite match (TFS ID 350043).
• The metric Auto Outbound Time was not capturing all of the agent's time while in a dialer state (TFS ID 421259).[back to top]
• When ProActive SMS was enabled, Personal Connection dialer skills became uneditable (TFS ID 409306).
• If an agent assigned to a blended PC skill set a disposition while on an inbound call, reports showed that their state immediately changed to that unavailable code instead of when the call ended (TFS ID 402885).
• If an agent was taking inbound calls and the customer ended the call before the agent, the Contact End Reason field was not being captured (TFS ID 383326).
• In the Parameters tab under Delivery Preferences, the Compliance Required Delivery Mode drop-down was not showing even when using a Manager or Supervisor security profile (TFS ID 410684).
• When the timezone was changed for the Business unit, existing scheduled dialer skills did not adjust the start time accordingly (TFS ID 379001).
• An agent assigned to a blended dialer skill would sometimes get stuck in After Call Work (AFW) when they took an Inbound (IB) call (TFS ID 396568).[back to top]
• The ASR MENU action did not detect utterance if the Timeout Seconds property was set to less than or equal to 3 seconds. (TFS ID 333603).[back to top]
• If an agent based condition rule was applied to an agent and then removed, skills could still be removed when the rule triggered (TFS ID 386990).[back to top]