Quality of Service Reports Overview
RingCentral Quality of Service (QoS) Reports gives you the ability to anticipate and diagnose call quality issues impacting your users globally before they escalate to critical problems as well as troubleshoot problems reported by your users in near real time.
Key Features and Benefits
How to view Quality of Service reports
What are the Key Features and Benefits of QoS Reports?
• Powerful dashboard with interactive run-time graphical representations of call quality information.
• At-a-glance overview of the global health of a phone system.
• Ability to pinpoint ID patterns in quality degradation on the country, regional, and local levels.
• Ability to compare voice codecs and internet service providers.
• Analysis of voice quality over time and in relation to call volume.
• Analysis of the user experience based on their device type.
• Tracking of quality trends down to the individual user level.
• Search capabilities with in-depth call information.
• Easy-to-understand quality scores based on transport information.
• Access Quality of Service reports through the RingCentral Online account or RingCentral Phone for Mobile.
• Identify potential issues based on patterns of drops in call quality.
• Correct quality issues before they become disruptive to the organization.
• Effectively manage individual user escalations.
• Identify problematic calls and identify their root cause.
• Available to RingCentral Office Premium and Ultimate tiers.
• Can be accessed by Users with the Super Admin Role/Permissions. See User Roles and Permissions | RingCentral for more information.
• Can be accessed via the RingCentral Online account or the RingCentral Phone Mobile App.
How to view Quality of Service Reports
Go to Admin Portal > Analytics > Quality of Service.
You will see the following tabs.
• MOS Performance
See Reports - Quality of Service (QoS) - Tabs Overview | RingCentral for more information about each tab.
Reports - Quality of Service (QoS) - Copy Call Card Information | RingCentral
Reports - Quality of Service (QoS) - Frequently Asked Questions | RingCentral