TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is RingCentral Multi-Site support?
RingCentral Multi-Site support allows you to configure and manage your different office locations under one account.
2. How do I enable Multi-Site support?
To enable Multi-Site Settings, go to Tools > Multi-Site Settings. For more information go to RingCentral Multi-Site Support Overview.
3. Can users in different sites be in the same Call Queue?
Yes, you may add users from different sites to a single Call Queue.
4. Can Multi-Site support be used to solve for localized windows as well?
No, Multi-Site support cannot configure localized windows.
5. Will there be changes for customers who do not enable Multi-Site?
No. If a customer does not enable the Multi-Site feature, there will be no changes to their Online Account.
6. Will separate cost centers need to be mapped per each site within an account?
No. There will be only be one invoice per account.
7. Will there be merging of existing accounts?
No. However, linked accounts and existing customers who had previously split their account can contact support to merge accounts and use Multi-Site support.
8. Will there be unique dial-by-name directories per site?
No, the dial-by-name directory will cover everyone in the account.
9. Can a site IVR be assigned to multiple sites?
No. One site can have multiple assigned IVRs, but one IVR cannot exist in multiple sites.
10. Will each site have the option to choose between Single-level or Multi-level IVR?
No, all Multi-Site accounts have to be in Multi-level IVR. If a customer tries to change to single-level IVR option, they will be prompted with an Error message.
11. Can a Site Manager without user management permissions still manage site assets?
Yes, dependent on their assigned roles and permissions. Site Managers can manage other site assets which include Call Queues and IVRs.
12. Will the system automatically assign new extensions for existing extensions that are already assigned to a site?
Yes. The system will automatically assign new extensions onto existing extensions.
13. Will the new extension assignments affect custom call handling rules?
No. Advanced rules will get modified automatically and existing rules will not break.
RingCentral Multi-Site Support Overview
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Creating New Site
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Moving Assets Across Sites
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Configure User Roles & Permissions
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Configure Company Info
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Configure Auto-Receptionist
RingCentral Multi-Site Support: Setting Up and Managing Site Codes