Billing - International Calls
RingCentral Office Users need to purchase Calling Credits before placing International calls. The Auto-Purchase feature ensures that you will never run out of calling credits. The selected package will be automatically purchased when you are running low on calling credits, preventing any potential interruption of service. Purchased funds will roll over month-to-month for up to 12 months.
The Auto-Purchase system preset the amounts to $20.00 or $100.00 to cover:
• International calls
• 411/Directory Assistance calls
• Full consumption of calling minutes (Fax/Pro plans)
• Continuous inbound toll-free calls after full consumption of toll-free minutes (Office plans)
RingCentral Billing Overview
How to Purchase Calling Credits
Account administrators can purchase Calling Credits right from the RingCentral Online account.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account.
2. Go to Billing > Service Plan.
3. Click the Auto-Purchase button.
4. Select the preferred Calling Credits Package, then click Save.
NOTE: Plan minutes are approximate values based on your available Calling Credits, and are calculated based on the domestic rate of ¢4 for your account. If you make international calls, the included plan minutes will vary depending on the applicable international rate.