It is in RingCentral’s interest to protect its customers from credit card fraud. In line with this, the completion of the Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF) may be required for any of the following:
• Activating new account from an IP address outside of the United Kingdom
• Enabling International Calling from your account
• Activating more than two accounts on one credit card
• Activating higher-end auto-purchase amounts
• Raising the Transactions or £ Amount Limit per Month for your account
• Activating Fax Broadcasting in your account
Your completion of CCAF helps RingCentral protect you, our valued customer, from credit card fraud. All information is kept strictly confidential.
The CCAF form is found in the attached PDF. A RingCentral representative will ask you to:
1. Complete all the fields on page 1 of the form, including your signature at the bottom.
2. On page two, make a copy of the front and back of your credit card and your driver’s license or passport.
4. Once a case is opened and the CCAF is completed and attached to the case, RingCentral Support will get it to the Fraud Department and have it approved.
• Do not e-mail this form.
• Review of CCAF can take up to 48 hours to process.
• For CCAF follow-up and further instructions, contact RingCentral Support
. A representative will further review the issue and will respond via phone or e-mail.