Admin: Call Handling & Forwarding Overview
1. Go to Users
. On the User list, select the user that you want to configure.
2. Go to Call Handling and Forwarding
. Select the tab that you want to configure.
On this article:
Incoming Calls Forward in this Order
Sequentially - For Call Forwarding, once you add forwarding numbers, these numbers will ring one at a time, in order of priority.
Simultaneously - For Call Forwarding, once you add forwarding numbers for Home, Mobile, and Work numbers, you can set these numbers to ring at the same time by choosing Simultaneously.
To rearrange the order of your forwarding numbers, hover your mouse on the row then drag and drop the row to your desired order.
For more information on this feature go toAdmin: Configure a User's Call ForwardingUser: Configure Call ForwardingCreate Ring Group
Use this feature to group numbers and allow them to ring at the same time. Check the box beside the numbers you want to select and click Create Ring Group. Click Ungroup to ungroup the numbers.Add Call Forwarding Phone
- Click this button to add another phone number. Forward to Other's Phones
- Click the kebab button beside Add Call Forwarding Phone to open this option and select from a list of other user's numbers.Call Forward for Unreachable Phone
- This option when enabled will allow calls to be forwarded when the user extension phone is unreachable. Please note if you have call forwarding to any PSTN number this option will not be usable. For more information go to Call Forward for unreachable phone
Decide how you want your calls answered during After Hours.NOTE:
If you want to configure your User and After Hours schedule, go to User: Configure User and After hoursSend Callers directly to voicemail
- Select if you want calls to go directly to your voicemail.Play announcement and disconnect
- Select if you want to play a recorded greeting, then immediately hang up.Forward Calls
- Select if you want to forward the call to multiple phone numbers in a specific order and have your greeting settings apply.Unconditional Forwarding
- Select if you want to forward the call to a different phone number without having to go through your greeting settings. This option is good when you want the call to go directly to your personal voicemail when you don't pick-up.
Add Rule - Click button to add a custom answering rule.
Apply Template - Click button to open a list of your templates. Changes from a selected template will be reflected in the user's overall settings.
Validate Rules - Click button to check enabled custom answering rules for any misconfiguration or for conflicts with other custom answering rule.
You can configure your Incoming Call Information and Call Flip settings.