How to Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help in resolving issues with contacts, reports, and other account updates that are not syncing properly. If you experience similar issues while using RingCentral on your browser, follow the steps below.
Clear Cache and Cookies on Chrome
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu.
2. Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
3. Select the check boxes for the data that you want to remove.
4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select All time to delete everything.
5. Click Clear data.
Clear Cache and Cookies on Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
2. Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
Clear Cache and Cookies on Firefox
1. Click the menu button and choose Option.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click the Network tab.
4. On the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
5. Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.