The E911 address is the address used to send to Fire / Police / other Emergency Services teams when a 911 call is placed. It is a requirement to provide an accurate address to ensure a timely response in case of an emergency. If a phone is moved physically to a new address, that information must be updated immediately.IMPORTANT: You cannot initiate an outbound call without an emergency address. For more information go to Troubleshooting - Missing E911 Address.
For steps on E911 Emergency Address update, go to Updating your E911 Address
• Unable to save E911 Address.
• E911 Address still not showing after saving the address.
E911 Address guidelines:
• Emergency addresses must always correspond to the location of the device. If a user has to move to a different location, go to Phones and Devices > select the device assigned to the user.
• Make sure there are no special characters on the emergency address. (!@#$%^&*(), etc.)
• Please note that it may take several hours for any address update to take effect.
• Verify and confirm your emergency address details. Do not make a test emergency call.