It is in RingCentral’s interest to protect its customers from credit card fraud. In line with this, the completion of the Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF) may be required for any of the following:
• Activating new account from an IP address outside of the United States
• Enabling International Calling from your account
• Activating more than two accounts on one credit card
• Activating higher-end auto-purchase amounts
• Raising the Transactions or Dollar Amount Limit per Month for your account
• Activating Fax Broadcasting in your account
Your completion of CCAF helps RingCentral protect you, our valued customer, from credit card fraud. All information is kept strictly confidential.
NOTE: For UK Customers - RingCentral UK: CCAF - Credit Card Authorization Form
The CCAF form is found in the attached PDF. A RingCentral representative will ask you to:
• Complete all the fields on page 1 of the form, including your signature at the bottom.
• On page two, make a copy of the front and back of your credit card and your driver’s license or passport.
• Fax both pages of completed form to (800) 520-1568 or (650) 641-2698.
Once you have faxed the form, please send a follow up email to email@example.com
to confirm receipt. RingCentral will complete the requested transaction upon satisfactory review of the information on this form.
Click here to download the credit card authorization form.
• Faxes coming in with blocked caller IDs will NOT be processed.
• Do not e-mail this form.
• Review of CCAF can take up to 48 hours to process.
• For CCAF follow-up and further instructions, contact (877) 510-5787. Business hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST.
A representative will further review the issue and will respond via phone or e-mail.