IMPORTANT: Changing your router's configuration is critical. For more information in configuring your router's settings, contact your router manufacturer for advanced support.
Accessing the router interface
Enter the router's IP address in the address bar of your web browser.
NOTE: To check your router's IP address on a Windows computer, follow the steps below:
Access the command prompt by pressing the Windows key + R.
Enter "cmd" then press [Enter].
Type in IPCONFIG then find the Default Gateway.
Step 2:Type in the Administrator’s Username and Password in the authentication screen. The default username and password for a D-Link router is:
Username: admin or Admin
Password: <blank>Step 3:
Click APPLICATION RULES.
Step 5: Enter the port ranges inbound 5060 to 5090 and outbound 16384 to 16485. Follow the steps on the image.
Click Save to save settings.
To Setup QoS, follow the steps below:
Access the Router's Setup Page.
Setup the QoS Engine Rules:Enter a Name for your Rule.
• Enter the Priority number (1-255) in the Priority field. (1 being the highest)
• Enter the computers/device IP address in the Local IP Range
• Enter the ports you want to prioritize in Local Port Range
80 TCP If needed
123 UDP If needed
• Leave the Remote IP Range with its default settings.
• Leave the Remote Port Range with its default settings
Tick the boxes corresponding to the newly set up items.
Click Save Settings.