Swap out a device with another phone on the account
How to swap out a device with another phone on the account
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Account
2. Under Phone System
, click Phones & Devices
3. Select the device that you want to replace.
4. Click Change Phone
5. Select Existing RingCentral phone
6. You will be provided with a list of phones available for swapping. Select the phone with the correct Serial Number, and then click Next
7. Confirm the change by clicking on the Swap
8. Click OK
9. You will be redirected to the phone details screen. Make sure to update the Name
and the Emergency Address,
and then click Save
The phone must be rebooted for the changes to take effect. If the phone does not reboot automatically, unplug the phone and then plug it back in to reboot.