Fax - Analog Telephone Adapter | Set up Extension's Call Handling settings
This step is necessary to ensure that the incoming faxes are transmitted directly to the Fax Machine via the Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA).
NOTE: This is the third step in setting up your ATA device for Sending and Receiving Faxes. for more information, go to Fax - Analog Telephone Adapter | Set up ATA | Send and Receive Faxes | RingCentral.
1. Set the Admin's Desktop App and My Desktop app & ... to Inactive (Blank switch)
2. Set the Analog Telephone Adapter (labeled as Fax Machine Cisco on the image) to Active (Blue switch).
3. Set the number of Rings to maximum (15 Rings/75 Secs).
4. Click Save.
5. Go to Call Handling & Forwarding
. Under Incoming Call Information
6. Make sure that the Play announcement before connecting
is set to Never
, and then click Save
Click Messages & Notifications
Make sure that the Take messages
option is set unchecked (Disabled).3.