How to receive incoming fax notification emails
• Check your email account's Junk or Spam folder. If RingCentral's notification emails are in your email's Spam or Junk folder, mark them as Not Spam.
• Add the following RingCentral's email addresses to your email account/server's Whitelist or Trusted list:
• Set your incoming fax notification settings on your RingCentral account.
1. Log In to your RingCentral Account.
2. For Admins, navigate to My Extension > Settings > Messages & Notifications > Settings. For Users, navigate to Settings > Messages & Notifications > Settings.
3. Under Notifications, click Edit.
4. Place a check mark on the Received Faxes box under By Email.
5. Enter your email address under Send Notifications to field.
6. Click Save.
IMPORTANT: For US customers, if HIPAA is enabled in your account, voice and fax messages will not be attached to the email notification. See HIPAA Privacy Rule and Overview for more information.