Unable to Receive Faxes - Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA)
When using a fax machine that is connected to an Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA), you may experience being unable to receive faxes or have them printed out.
Possible causes include the following:
• incorrect configuration on the ATA
• incorrect configuration on the User or extension where the ATA is assigned to
• the ATA is offline
How to resolve inability to receive faxes
1. Reboot your Fax machine and Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA).
2. Ensure that the cables are properly connected. For more information on how to properly connect the Analog Telephone Adapter. See Connecting your RingCentral Desk Phone to your Network for more information.
3. Ensure that the ATA is configured correctly. See Setting up an Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) for Sending and Receiving Faxes for more information.
4. If the above steps failed to resolve your issue, please Contact RingCentral Support for assistance.
Fax Troubleshooting Checklist and Frequently Asked Questions