Fax via Email - Unable to send faxes
If you are unable to send faxes via email, make sure that the following settings are met:
• Ensure that the Email address used to send a fax message is set on the User's Details. For more information, go to Updating the User Information and Details on your RingCentral Online account.
• Ensure that the Email address is added to the User's Trusted Email Addresses List for sending faxes. For more information, go to Adding a Trusted Email Address to Send Faxes.
• Ensure that the combined size of all attached files do not exceed 20MB. Each attachment should not exceed 200 pages.
• Ensure that the attached files are supported. The file name of attached files should not include ampersands (e.g. &) or other special characters. For more information, go to Supported File Attachments for Faxes.
• Ensure that the email body is empty. Remove signatures, images or foot notes.
• If the above steps failed to resolve the issue, please Contact RingCentral Support for assistance.