How to Create Call Queue Group
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account as the administrator.
2. Click Phone System > Groups > Call Queues > New Call Queue.
3. Under Add Call Queue Details, configure the following:
• Click drop down to Select Site.
• Enter Group Name and Extension Number.
• You have an option to copy settings from the existing call queue. Under Copy Settings From, click Select Call Queue, then select an extension to which you will copy settings from. Click Done.
• You may also tick checkbox beside Inbound to enable Automatic Call Recording.
4. Click Next.
5. Under Select Managers, click Select Managers From User List. Choose desired managers and assign permission type either Full Access or Members Only. There must be at least one (1) manager to be assigned in Full Access.
You can also click Use Manager's Email and enter manager's email address. Then click Next.
6. Click on check box to Select Members. Then, click Done.
7. The page will return to the Groups list where you can see the Call Queue group that you created. You will notice that the new Call Queue group has a gray status light next to it. A gray status light means that the Group does not have a password yet. To activate your Call Queue, follow the steps sent to the Manager's Email. Go to Call Queue - Activate Call Queue for instructions.
8. After activating the Call Queue, Call Queue Manager can log in to access the voicemail and messages of the Call Queue.