1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. On the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Groups > Call Queues > New Call Queue.
3. In the Add Call Queue Details section, enter the Group Name, Manager's Email and Extension Number.
4. To copy an existing Call Queue group's settings, click Select Call Queue. Select an extension to copy, then click Done.
5. Check Inbound below Automatic call recording if you prefer to enable this feature for the group.
6. Enter the Manager's Email. Click Next.
7. From the list, check the User who will manage the group. Click Done.
The assigned Call Queue manager receives an email with the activation link. The manager should click the link and follow the steps to activate the Call Queue. See Call Queue - Activate Call Queue for more information.