RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Downloading and Installing
• iOS: iOS 9 and higher (iOS 11, iPhone X supported)
• Android: Android OS 4.4 and higher (Android O supported)
For HD Voice using the OPUS Codec
• iOS: iPhone 4s and above, iPad 2 and higher
• Android: Dual-core: 1.5 GHz and higher, Quad-core: any GHz
See HD Voice Overview to learn more.
Downloading directly on your phone
• For iOS: Go to App Store.
• For Android: Go to Play Store.
Once downloaded, it will be installed automatically. Finish the installation on your mobile device.
Downloading through the RingCentral Online account
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account.
2. Click Tools, then click Mobile Apps.
3. Select the right app for your smartphone.
• If you have an iOS device, click the App Store button.
• If you have an Android device, click the Google play button.
4. Finish the installation on your mobile device.
Logging in to your RingCentral Phone for Mobile
RingCentral Phone for Mobile Frequently Asked Questions