Automatic Call Recordings - Download and Listen
IMPORTANT: Certain laws require that your callers hear a call-recording notification before and after a call is recorded. As an Administrator, you need to make sure your company's call recording procedures comply with all applicable laws and regulations. RingCentral is not responsible for your company's compliance.
Click on links below to learn more:
How to Access
How to Listen
How to Download
QUICK TIP: To access, download, and listen to On-demand call recordings, see On-Demand Call Recordings - Download and Listen.
To learn how to enable, disable, and configure your RingCentral account's Call Recording settings, go to Call Recording Settings via RingCentral Online Account.
Accessing Automatic Call Recordings
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Click Call Log.
3. Set your search filters:
• Set the date range using preset or custom filters. Select whether to show the call log for Today, Yesterday, Last 7, 30, or 60 days. You can also set your own Date Range using the calendar. Click the Apply button after your selection.
• Using other search filters. Click the drop-down box for any of the following options to set the filters.
Call Direction - Select Inbound, Outbound, or select All.
Types of Call - Select Voice, Fax, VoIP, Include Blocked Calls, Show Referral URL for RingMe Calls, Show only recording Calls or select All.
Select Extension - Select All Extensions or specific Users.
[Back to Top]
Listening to Automatic Call Recordings
1. Access the Call Log section of your account.
2. Click the Play button to listen to a call's recording.
Downloading Automatic Call Recordings
After you have viewed Automatic Call Recordings, you can download these by following the steps below:
Automatic Call Recording - Frequently Asked Questions