NOTE: The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
1. Click the FaxOut icon found on the upper right-hand corner (right below Log Out).
2. Type the recipient's fax number in the To field following the format: Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number (i.e. +6502223333).
3. Press Enter on your keyboard. You can add multiple fax numbers by typing it in the To field separated with commas or semi-colon. Alternatively, you can select a recipient from your contact's list by clicking the plus icon. Select contact/s to send a fax to, then click Insert.
4. Tick the Cover Page checkbox if you want to include a cover page. Click Select to choose a cover page design from the list, then add optional notes if needed.
5. Click Browse then locate the files to send. You can attach files saved locally on your PC. You can also attach files from your cloud storage - Box, Dropbox and Google Drive.
6. Click Send Now to send the fax immediately. If you want the fax to be sent automatically at a latter period, tick the Schedule checkbox to set a date and time when the fax needs will be sent.
NOTE: To check the status of your sent fax message, see Check Status of Sent Faxes. You will also receive transmission results via email.
Sending Faxes Using Email (Email-to-Fax)
Successfully Sent Confirmation