Configure Presence Settings
1. On the User list > Users With Extensions tab, click the User who will be monitoring calls.
2. Go to Phones & Numbers > Phones > Presence.
3. Under Appearance, click Select a User.
4. Select the User who will be monitored.
5. Click Done.
NOTE: To add more users, repeat steps 3-5.
QUICK TIPS: Click Change User to replace a user with another. Click Delete to remove a user from the list.
6. You may also enable the following settings in order to use all call monitoring features on the Presence screen.
• Ring my phone when any user I am monitoring rings
• Enable me to pick up a monitored line on hold
7. Click Preview on my phones.
A visual representation of how the Users will be displayed on your RC Phone or desk phone appears. Click Done to exit the screen.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Yes
to reboot your phones.NOTE:
Users who can monitor calls will now be able to use easy to access buttons on the phone for call monitoring. Presence settings will also apply to other desk phones associated with the extension. Check the list of Presence-capable phones
for more information.
User: Configure Presence Settings
Presence Frequently Asked Questions