NOTE: You can check your E911 or Emergency address by dialing 933 using your desk phone or RingCentral Phone for Mac or Windows (softphone). You will be able to hear the direct telephone number of the phone you are dialing from (not the phone set in the Outbound Caller ID), the address you are registered to, and whether you are registered to 911 or not. See Reserved Extension Numbers - Troubleshooting for more information.
Phones and Devices - Update (E911) Emergency Address | Admin
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account as an Administrator.
2. Under Phone System, click Phones & Devices.
3. Select the Extension with the Emergency Address that needs to be updated.
4. Under Emergency Address, click Edit Address.
5. Enter your new E911 Dialing or Emergency Address.
• Do NOT include special characters in the Customer Name field. The address will be verified, so please enter a true physical address. Suite and apartment numbers should always be entered in the Apartment / Suite # field. Ensure to update this address whenever you change your physical location.
• Users with no Emergency Address will not be able to make outbound calls, but they can still call 911. The Emergency Address should be the users' physical mailing address.
6. Read the important notes about E911 then tick the checkbox to confirm that you understand. Click I Accept to accept the terms.
7. Click Save to confirm the changes.
NOTE: Dialing 9-1-1 in Canada directs the caller to the National Call Center that transfers the call to a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). The PSAP transfers the call to a local station which can result in delays in reaching a 9-1-1 operator.
Phones and Devices - Update (E911) Emergency Address | User | RingCentral Online Account
RingCentral Phone Mobile - Set Emergency Dialing Address