1. Login to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Groups > Call Queues
3. Select the Call Queue that you wish to modify.
4. Click Greeting & Hold Music > Select either Business Hours or After Hours > Call Queue Greeting > Click Enable.
5. Click Edit to change the default greeting.
6. Select Custom in the Set Greeting drop-down list.
7. You can then choose and set your greeting from the following custom options:
• Computer Microphone
Record Over the Phone
Select a number RingCentral will call from the Call me at drop-down list. If you prefer RingCentral to call you on a different number instead, select Enter a new number from the the drop-down list then enter the number. Click Call Now. RingCentral will dial the number you indicated. Follow the voice prompt to Record. Click Done to save your custom greeting.
Record Using Computer Microphone
1. Click Record to begin recording your custom greeting using your computer's microphone.
2. Click Record once more to end your recording.
NOTE: Click Play to listen to your recording or Record to re-record. Click Cancel to cancel recording.
3. Click Upload.
4. Click Done.
NOTE: You may need to enable the microphone settings in your browser to record your voicemail greeting.
1. Select Importing to upload a prerecorded greeting from your computer.
2. Click Browse and then double click on the prerecorded greeting.
3. Click Done to save your custom greeting.
NOTE: Click Play to listen to your recording or Record to record again. Click Download to save a copy of your recording.