How to change password for my RingCentral online account
- 1. Go to Settings > User Details.
- 2. Under User Details, click Change Password under Password.
- 3. Enter your Current Password before changing the following:
Enter the New Password and Confirm Password. Click Save.
NOTE: The new Password needs to follow the Password Criteria. This criteria makes the User's Password secure and less vulnerable to unauthorized access. The Password must meet the following criteria:
• One (1) letter
• One (1) number
• One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
• At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
• No repeating or sequential characters/numbers
The PIN is used to verify the User's identity when checking their voicemail from a phone or in the automated attendant when contacting Customer Care. The new PIN must meet the following criteria:
• At least 6 numbers
• Maximum of 10 numbers
• Numbers only
• Non-sequential and Non-repeating
Enter the New PIN and Confirm PIN. Click Save.
Click the drop-down list to select the Security Question and fill in the Answer field. Click Save.