You will need to prepare these requirements before submitting Toll-Free numbers for number porting/transfer:
1. Go to Phone System
> Phone Numbers
> Transferred and Vanity tab
and click Transfer Numbers
2. Click Toll-Free Number
On the Pre-Check window, click Yes
to confirm that you have the latest bill ready to be uploaded for the number you are transferring. •
If you answer No
, please prepare the latest bill first and then proceed to transfer number to RingCentral.
4. Transfer My Existing Numbers: Enter Numbers•
Enter your Toll-Free Number
and then click Next
5. Transfer my Existing Numbers: Mapping•
Click Select Temporary Number
to match the number you are transferring with an existing number. Once the Number is ported the temporary number will be replaced.•
If you want to add the transferred number as an additional number to your account, skip this and click Next
6. Transfer my Existing Number: Account Confirmation
• Enter all information exactly as your current phone company has it on file. It may require you to contact your current provider.1.Type of Account
- State if Business or Residential2. Name on Account
- Enter the name of the person authorized to make changes to the account.3. Company Name
- Only include if on the bill copy. Enter the company name exactly as it appears on your phone bill from the other provider.4. Service Address
- Provide the physical service address of the phone number. Do not enter billing addresses or P.O. boxes.5. Your Contact Phone Number
- Enter a number where we can call you if there is a problem with the port request.6. Account Number
- Enter the Account Number where the number you are transferring is associated with. Tick the box next to it if the number you are requesting to transfer is a mobile number. 7. Account PIN or last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Account PIN if available can be obtained from your current provider. Some companies use the Social Security Number of the account holder as a PIN.
7. The information entered should match the latest bill from the phone company from which you are transferring your number.
• Incorrect information will result in a drastic delay and/or rejection of your number port.
• For corrections, click the Back button. Otherwise, click Next.
Enter your email address to receive all number porting notification emails, and then click Next
If this is left blank, all notification emails will be sent to the System Admin user.
9. Click Download LOA
to download the Letter of Authorization (LOA). Sign the LOA and use the upload mechanism provided on the next step.
9. Upload signed LOA and a copy of the latest bill of the number being transferred. Attach files then click Complete
• Click Browse to locate the file in your computer. (File must be .PDF)
• Click Attach to upload the file.