RingCentral Meetings - Desktop App: Request or Give Remote Control Access
To request Remote Control Access:
1. During an active screen sharing session, click View Options
at the top of the screen then select Request Remote Control
This will send a prompt to the host/participant sharing the screen to approve or decline your request.
2. On the Confirmation window, click Request
3. A prompt will appear at the middle of the screen. You may start the remote control by clicking anywhere on the screen.
To give Remote Control Access:
1. While screen sharing, click Remote Control
on the toolbar at the top. On the drop-down menu, select the participant that you want to give remote control access.
2. To regain control of your screen, click anywhere on the screen.