How to use the Click to Dial feature on Windows
The Click-to-Dial feature allows users to automatically launch the RingCentral Phone for Desktop to make calls or send faxes by clicking on a telephone or fax number on websites that support call:to, Tel: and fax: protocols.
1. Set the RingCentral Phone as the default calling application.
2. Make sure the RingCentral Phone for Desktop is logged in for the automatic launching to work.
3. Hover the mouse over the number to call on the website page, then click on it. You will also see the number to call on the lower left part of the screen.
4. Check Remember my choice for tel links, then click Open link.
5. Select RingCentral Phone, then click Open.
The number should automatically appear in the RingCentral Phone's dialer, and the call will be automatically dialed. For RingOut calls: Select a number to call from opposite My Location, then click the call button.
RingCentral Phone - Overview