RingCentral Phone for iOS | Cannot send crash reports on iOS device via regular e-mail
Cannot send crash reports on an iOS device via regular e-mail. Other issues observed:
• Cannot send or receive e-mails
• Mail app not working
• E-mail won’t sync
• iOS devices only.
i. Validate your e-mail client settings.
1. On your iOs device, tap Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, tap Mail > Contacts > Calendars.
3. Tap the email account you want to change.
4. Tap SMTP and the SMTP server you want to modify.
5. If you have enabled or turned ON Use SSL, use port 465.
If still unable to send e-mail, delete e-mail account.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail > Accounts.
3. Select the account that you’re having problem with.
4. Tap the option to Delete Account.
5. If prompted with a message, tap the option to Delete from My iPhone to continue.
2. Enable *debuglog#.
Once the email account has been successfully deleted or removed, be sure to secure and ensure that all your e-mail account settings are correct and then set up or add the account on your iOS device again:
1. Tap the Mail icon.
2. Select the email account type you want to create.
3. If prompted, enter all necessary details including your name, email address and password, and account description.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions that pop-up next.
5. Make sure you have entered the correct information required.
6. Go to Mail, and check to see if you can send email.
7. Validate *debuglog# again and re-test to send e-mail with logs.
If you are still having issues, submitting a feedback from your RingCentral Phone for iOS. This will help identify the version and data information in your device and help support identify if it is an app related issue.