This article covers Call Screening. For other topics related to Call Screening, click on the links below:
Hold Music - How to set up a User's hold music
Connecting Message - How to set up a User's Connecting Message
Audio While Connecting - How to set up a User's Audio While Connecting
How to setup a User's Call Screening settings
Only Super Admins, User Admins, and Users with User Admin access can set up an extension's User Greeting. See User Roles and Permissions for more information.
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Click Users > User List > Users With Extensions > Select User.
3. Click Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music.
4. Click User Hours or After Hours.
5. Under Call Screening check Enable, then click Edit.
6. Select the preferred setting, then click Done.