URL Call Disabled | Phone Registration Error
This is caused by:
1. Unstable Internet Connectivity
VoIP connection depends on an active and stable internet connection. If the connection is unstable, or down completely, the desk phone won’t be able to communicate with the RingCentral servers.
2. DNS unable to resolve name correctly
Internet routers need to resolve the server name to an IP address. If the DNS server set on your network is unable to resolve the name correctly, then the desk phone won’t be able to communicate with the RingCentral servers.
3. NAT Issue
Ensure that the correct ports for the RingCentral service are open in your network.
How to Resolve "URL Call Disabled" error
1. Check if the phone is getting an IP address.
2. If the phone does not have an IP address, try rebooting your modem/router and check the DHCP.
NOTE: DHCP Error on the phone indicates the phone is not pulling an IP address.
3. If there's still no IP address, have your IT Department troubleshoot your internal network.
NOTE: RingCentral cannot do anything if the phone is not pulling an IP address.
4. If it is getting an IP address, reboot the phone by unplugging it from the power supply for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
If the issue persists, please Contact Support.