Head-Up Display | Enable and Set up
1. To enable HUD, Log in to your RingCentral Phone.
2. Click the gear icon to go to Settings.
3. Click Calls on the left side menu, and then on the right side, look for HUD under General.
Under HUD, you will see Turn on HUD to keep track of your favorites. Click the slider button next to it, to enable HUD.
You can also enable Ring when any user I am monitoring receives an incoming. When this option is enabled, your RingCentral Phone will also ring when any user you are monitoring gets a call. You can also pick up their call if you have permission. For more information, go to Setting up Presence for Users that can be monitored by others.
4. To set up HUD, click the HUD icon.
5. Click Create to manage user extensions in the HUD list.
6. Select the contact/s from the list, and then click Add.
7. Click Save.
Refer to Adding/Removing Extensions on the HUD list section if you need to edit the list later on.
NOTE: Extensions in the HUD list are automatically synced with your online account and desk phones. If you set up Presence on your Online account, the settings will sync and appear on your desk phone and RingCentral Phone's HUD list. If the HUD list is edited on the RingCentral Phone's HUD, the changes will sync with the Presence appearance settings on your RingCentral Online account and desk phone. For more information about presence appearance in the Online account, go to Setting Up Presence for Users that can monitor others.
RingCentral Phone Head-Up DisplayRingCentral Phone - Head-Up Display | Dock/Undock WindowRingCentral Phone - Head-Up Display | Add/Remove Extension on listRingCentral Phone - Head-Up Display | Manage Call