Send Message | Forward Message
NOTE: The images below may appear slightly different from the actual RingCentral Phone for Mobile screen on your iOS or Android device, but the buttons/icons are just the same.
1. Launch and log in to your RingCentral Phone for Mobile.
2. Tap the Messages icon.
3. Tap All Messages to filter the type of message that you want to view, and then tap Text to view Text conversations only.
4. Tap the text conversation that you want to view.
5. Tap the Trash Bin button.
6. Select the message that you want to forward by tapping on the radio button next to it. When the message has been selected, you should see a Blue check mark next to the message.
Tap Forward to proceed.
QUICK TIP: For Android, you can also tap and Hold the message that you want to forward, and then tap Forward.
7. Type the recipient/s' number in the To field or tap the Add button to select a recipient from your Contacts list. You can add multiple recipients to your text messages. You can also send a text message to a Call Queue so that the members of that Call Queue would be the recipients of your text message.
You can edit the text message before you tap on the Send button.
RingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use Messaging iconRingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use ContactsRingCentral Phone for Mobile - Send Message | Use iOS Homescreen